If you would like to attend Mass next week, fill out our Mass Request Form below to let us know your availability. Please only attend the mass you are scheduled to attend. Contact email@example.com if you submit your request and do not receive an email.
Dispensation from the Sunday Obligation will continue: So that Catholics do not feel compelled to attend Mass during the ongoing pandemic, the dispensation given by Archbishop Naumann from the obligation for Catholics to attend Sunday Mass will remain in effect until it is safe to revoke. Do not come to Mass if you are sick, think you may have been exposed to Covid-19 or if you have been advised by your doctor to stay home.
Until this dispensation is revoked, Father Adam will continue to live stream weekday and Sunday Mass.
How do I attend Mass during Phase One?:
- Families will be assigned to a Tuesday-Sunday Mass time. Click HERE fill out the google form to let us know when you are available to attend Mass. Parishioners are encouraged to attend Mass at the parish in which they are registered. Parish “hopping” should be avoided during this time.
- The number of people attending each Mass will be limited to allow for proper social distancing.
- You will receive an email letting you know what Mass to attend and reminding you of our new safety protocols.
New Mass Guidelines at Divine Mercy:
- Doors will open 10 minutes before Mass. Parishioners are asked to leave the church building immediately after Mass. Unfortunately, to limit our gathering time and to allow for cleaning, there will not be time for private prayer in the church before or after Mass. You are welcome to stay in the parking lot to pray for as long as you would like.
- All parishioners, except for those living in the same house, must observe a minimum of 6-foot spacing from other individuals.
- Pews will be clearly marked and families must sit together in designated pews.
- All parishioners are required to wear a face mask covering the mouth and nose prior to entering the church until after leaving the church.
- Parishioners who wish to receive Communion will be directed to come up to receive Communion one family at a time and will maintain 6 foot spacing from other individuals not in their family.
- Parishioners will be asked to use provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the church.
- The Missalettes have been removed. You are welcome to use your own Mass guide. Please make sure to take it with you when you leave.
- The staff will clean and sanitize between each Mass.
Confession Times: Confessions will continue to be heard outside in front of the church.
Eucharistic Adoration in the church:
- Adoration hours are from 10am-9pm on Wednesdays.
- Park in the front and enter through the front doors.
- Only 20 people will be allowed in the church at one time.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the church.
- You will be asked to wipe down the area you used during Adoration before you leave. We will provide antibacterial wipes.
- We must have two people in the church when the Eucharist is exposed. Click HERE to sign up.
- Do not come to Adoration if you are sick, think you may have been exposed to Covid-19 or if your doctor has advised you to stay at home.