Monthly on the 4TH Wednesday 1 pm
Beginning on May 27, 2020
Location: 555 West Main Street in Gardner Kansas
The Mobile Food Pantry will distribute food intended for anyone in need of food.
The distribution of primarily fresh produce will take place on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Every household must give the number of people in their household.
- Volunteers will place bagged product into the trunk of the car, back of SUV, or bed of a pickup to reduce contact during the COVID 19 crisis.
- All participants should remain in their cars.
- No restrooms will be available so plan accordingly.
- Line will begin at the Warren Street entrance, eastbound traffic only.
- Parking lot will open at 10 am.
- Clients are served first-come, first-served. (Se sirve a los clientes a como van llegando.)
- Product is available in limited amounts. (El producto sera disponible a clientes en cantidades limitadas.)
- There is no charge for food. (No hay nigun cargo por la comida.)
- Disruptive clients may be refused service. (Se les negara el servicio a clientes que no observen las reglas.)